V:KIT is a unique and independent system for qualifying analytical instruments.
HPLC V:KIT protocols include:
LCMS V:KIT protocols include:
GCMS V:KIT protocols include:
GC V:KIT protocols include:
We are dedicated to providing the tools, protocols and procedures, software and standards to help you achieve regulatory compliance in the laboratory.
What Is Validation?
- Windows-based software to create and manage qualification protocols, and deliver controlled consistent qualification tests
- Traceable chemical reference standards
- Standard operating procedures
Suitably trained personnel can use V:KIT as a tool to provide instrument qualification in regulated laboratories, such as those inspected by the FDA
What do I need to get started? Use the Contact Us page to tell us your requirements. We can advise on the software platform best suited to your needs, and the correct choice of kits to suit your instrument configurations.
What are the benefits of using V:KIT?
- There many benefits include efficiency, consistency and compliance:
- V:KIT uses one standard approach – regardless of instrument manufacturer, providing the potential of consistent performance across all your equipment on all sites
- V:KIT provides the potential for your metrology group, service provider, or analysts to perform qualifications
- Control – you can define qualification protocols to meet your own requirements
- The user-friendly software, SOPs, and reference standards work seamlessly together
- Used correctly, V:KIT can aid compliance to regulations issued by international authorities such as FDA (USA), MHRA (UK), IMB (Ireland), etc